- Grape: Primitivo
- Denomination: Primitivo di Manduria DOC
- Wine-growing Area: The Primitivo grapes from old bush-trained vines are cultivated in the Manduria area, where the soil is calcareous mixed with tufa layers of medium thickness.
- Production: The grapes are de-stemmed and gently crushed. The maceration takes place over a period of at least 20 days; during this period, the must completes the alcoholic fermentation at a temperature not exceeding 27°C. The wine is then transferred to barriques where it remains for a minimum of 12 months. After this period, the wine is bottled and then aged.
- Description: Intense ruby red hue colour. Aroma of tiny red fruits and spices. Soft and harmonic taste with matured tannins in a rich and well-structured body.
- Pairings: Ideal for decisively-flavoured, rich dishes, such as red meat, game birds, and aged cheese with firm texture.
Pack of 6 bottles € 90,00
5 in stock