- Grape: Bombino Bianco, Chardonnay
- Denomination: Castel del Monte Bianco DOP
- Soil: Calcareous-clayey Soil.
- Wine-growing Area: Vineyards located in the Alta Murgia area at an altitude of 250 metres above sea-level, in the territory of Canosa di Puglia.
- Cultivation system: “Cordone speronato” with about 4.100 plants per hectar. The production is about 90 ql/hectar.
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested by hand in small crates with careful selection of the grapes; this is followed by cooling of the grapes, de-stemming, gentle crushing of the grapes, and subsequent cold clarification of the must; the fermentation starts spontaneously as a result of the native yeasts.
The must is fermented in steel containers at a temperature of 16-18°C for 15 days. The wine is then aged in steel containers for 7 months with frequent batonnage, or stirring of the lees.
- Organoleptic examination: Colour: straw yellow.Bouquet: fruity, with a dried fruit fragranceTaste: smooth, warm, well-balanced.
- Pairings: Perfect with white meat and soft cheeses.